Fix Vista Error – File:\Boot\BCD status 0xc000000f
This Vista error can be cause by either files that have been removed by running a registry cleaner or optimizer tool. In this case you will need to repair the Vista BCD. Follow these directions to get your Vista computer back up & running:
1) Boot your computer and press F11
2) Then select “advanced” hit the alt + D key at the same time this will give you a command prompt.
3) Type the following two commands at the prompt pressing enter after each one
4) Reboot to take effect
Find more helpful tools on our website www.thebootcd.com
1 Comment »
- How To Completely Uninstall Nero 9
- Windows 7
- Clear Internet Browsers Cache/ Clear Cookies
- Fix Vista Error – File:\Boot\BCD status 0xc000000f
- How to Make iPhone Ringtones
- How To Enable/Disable Autorun
- What is Spyware?
- What is a Keylogger?
- Trojans -Computer Virus
- How to do a System Restore on Your Computer
- How to Change Your Computers Start Up Programs
- Follow these helpful hints to keep your computer free of problems in the future